November 21, 2010

Treat Blog: Thanksgiving with Daddy God!

Daddy, Happy Thanksgiving! hee hee! Thank You so much for being in my life!

Thanks for all Your joy, all
Your loving presence and all Your fellowship!

Thank You for ANOTHER Thanksgiving holiday! Thank You that I'm still alive and ALIVE IN YOU!

Thank You so much for being my God, my Father, MY DADDY.

Thank You for being Daddy Patience. For being patient with me in my
striving to be all that You want me to be. Hee hee hee :P

Thank You for Your gifts, Your anointings and Your grace. By these I am what I am today.

Thank You for the family, friends and relatives that I have. Thank You
for my lovely Melody, who is just so funny and cute sometimes.

Thank You for this daughter of Yours! The daughter of the Most High. The daughter of the Emperor. The daughter of THE King!

Thank You so much for Facebook friends. Thank You also for friends like sister Lisa and sister Theresa, who labor in prayers for me.

Thank You for sister Connie, who help me with my blogs. And who like to correct every error the earth produced. Lol!

Thank You for Thanksgiving Dinner! For the gobble-sound-making turkey,
green-colored peas, and awesome stuffing.

Thank You for the Christmas that comes one month away!

Yay! The red, the green, the white! The joyful colors of Christmas!

Daddy, don't forget my Christmas present!

As parents usually gives
their children presents on Christmas You will also give us physical and
spiritual presents! hehehe!

Spiritual presents are better than the color-boxed presents. So I want
an increase of wisdom, Daddy.

Wisdom to spear-head 2011! Wisdom and the ability to carry it out. Hee hee!

Thank You, Dad, it is done!


Happy Thanksgiving, Daddy! Also a Happy Thanksgiving to Jesus and the HUGE family up there! hee hee!

May you all eat a yummy manna-stuffed turkey, manna-stuffed white peas and manna stuffing! :P

I LOVE YOU, DADDY!




HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL WHO READ THIS! MAY YOU HAVE FUN WITH DADDY THIS YEAR! =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment